Washington, DC (June 20, 2019) – Arlo Solutions was awarded a $12 million, four-year subcontract to provide enterprise-level cybersecurity for the US Air Force (USAF). Emagine IT is the prime contract holder.
Arlo experts will provide senior-level guidance, leadership and expertise in developing and implementing the Cybersecurity Framework and the Risk Management Framework for an enterprise-level cybersecurity program. They will also contribute senior leadership in the development of policies, procedures and guidance for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity posture. Arlo’s team will bring expert understanding of a variety of government statutory cybersecurity requirements to this process.
“We’re honored to collaborate with Emagine IT in implementing our Fast Track ATO process throughout the USAF,” said Arlo CEO Lonye Ford. “As cyber risks evolve every day, every minute and even every second, it’s imperative that we strengthen and streamline our nation’s cybersecurity to address vulnerabilities. Fast Track is an exceptional way to do this.”
Arlo authored the USAF Cybersecurity strategy which is aligned with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and will also be used for Air Force Control Systems. Arlo’s cutting-edge Fast Track ATO process has reduced acquisition time from approximately nine months to six weeks.
To learn more about Arlo’s contract vehicles, visit our Who We Serve page.
- Arlo Solutions Ranked #16 on Inc. Mid-Atlantic Region’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies List March 15, 2022
- Minh Ngo – Bringing a Human Approach to HR March 10, 2022
- ARLO SOLUTIONS NAMED TO INC. MAGAZINE’S VET100 LIST February 17, 2022
- Arlene Wube Wins Washington Business Journal Diversity in Business Award February 4, 2022
- Lonye Ford Speaks at 2022 National 8(a) Small Business Conference February 3, 2022