Washington, DC (September 1, 2020) – Arlo Solutions was awarded a $2 million fixed price prime contract with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Office of the Chief Information Officer Information Security Center (OCIO ISC) to implement Risk Management Framework (RMF) solutions.
The goal of the partnership is to simplify the execution of the RMF for the USDA Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) utilizing the guidance of the new implementation of the NIST Special Publication of 800-37 rev 2 (RMF 2.0). Arlo will provide coordination, planning, in-depth analysis and assessment resulting in a comprehensive assessment document for the USDA CISO and staff.
“We’re excited to perform this valuable work for the USDA CISO,” said Arlo CEO Lonye Ford. “Our proven process will simplify the RMF approach and timeline, bringing technical capabilities more quickly into the hands of the USDA.”
Arlo works with a variety of contract vehicles to bring cutting-edge technology services to government agencies. To learn more about our capabilities, visit our What We Do page.
- Lonye Ford Named Top 50 Tech Visionary at InterCon USA Conference June 26, 2021
- Arlo Solutions Wins GSA 8(a) Stars III GWAC Contract June 18, 2021
- Arlo Solutions Wins 2021 Hermes Creative Awards June 16, 2021
- Case Study: Fast Track ATO for USAF April 22, 2021
- Arlo Solutions launches expanded website April 15, 2021