Washington, DC (September 1, 2020) – Arlo Solutions was awarded a $2 million fixed price prime contract with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Office of the Chief Information Officer Information Security Center (OCIO ISC) to implement Risk Management Framework (RMF) solutions.
The goal of the partnership is to simplify the execution of the RMF for the USDA Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) utilizing the guidance of the new implementation of the NIST Special Publication of 800-37 rev 2 (RMF 2.0). Arlo will provide coordination, planning, in-depth analysis and assessment resulting in a comprehensive assessment document for the USDA CISO and staff.
“We’re excited to perform this valuable work for the USDA CISO,” said Arlo CEO Lonye Ford. “Our proven process will simplify the RMF approach and timeline, bringing technical capabilities more quickly into the hands of the USDA.”
Arlo works with a variety of contract vehicles to bring cutting-edge technology services to government agencies. To learn more about our capabilities, visit our What We Do page.
- Case Study: Fast Track ATO for USAF April 22, 2021
- Arlo Solutions launches expanded website April 15, 2021
- Arlo Solutions listed as 2021 Moxie Award Finalist March 15, 2021
- Arlo Solutions hires Tesfa Wube as Chief Growth Officer January 19, 2021
- Arlo Solutions partners with Verasolve for marketing and PR services January 13, 2021