Washington, DC (September 1, 2020) – Arlo Solutions was awarded a $2 million fixed price prime contract with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Office of the Chief Information Officer Information Security Center (OCIO ISC) to implement Risk Management Framework (RMF) solutions.
The goal of the partnership is to simplify the execution of the RMF for the USDA Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) utilizing the guidance of the new implementation of the NIST Special Publication of 800-37 rev 2 (RMF 2.0). Arlo will provide coordination, planning, in-depth analysis and assessment resulting in a comprehensive assessment document for the USDA CISO and staff.
“We’re excited to perform this valuable work for the USDA CISO,” said Arlo CEO Lonye Ford. “Our proven process will simplify the RMF approach and timeline, bringing technical capabilities more quickly into the hands of the USDA.”
Arlo works with a variety of contract vehicles to bring cutting-edge technology services to government agencies. To learn more about our capabilities, visit our What We Do page.
- Arlene Wube Joins Career Panel for UrbanPromise August 30, 2022
- Arlo Solutions Ranks #583 on 2022 Inc. 5000 List August 17, 2022
- Lonye Ford Featured in Two Technical.ly DC Articles April 28, 2022
- Arlo Solutions Ranked #16 on Inc. Mid-Atlantic Region’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies List March 15, 2022
- Minh Ngo – Bringing a Human Approach to HR March 10, 2022