Washington, DC (January 19, 2021) – Arlo Solutions recently hired Tesfa Wube as Chief Growth Officer.
The new position coincides with Arlo Solutions’ recent tremendous growth. In 2017 the company earned 254k and in 2020 increased to over $5.7 million, representing over 2,100% revenue growth over three years.
Tesfa Wube plays a critical role in developing Arlo’s client base and building new partnerships. With capabilities in cybersecurity, intelligence services and program management, Arlo delivers attention to detail and performance-driven results with each project the company takes on. In his new position, Wube actively matches government customers with these cutting-edge services so they can benefit from Arlo’s unique ability to simplify technology.
Wube brings more than 15 years of industry experience, previously serving as Director of Business Development and Partner at Suite 202 LLC where he matched companies and opportunities in program support, IT, cybersecurity and strategic communications.
- Arlo Solutions Ranked #16 on Inc. Mid-Atlantic Region’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies List March 15, 2022
- Minh Ngo – Bringing a Human Approach to HR March 10, 2022
- ARLO SOLUTIONS NAMED TO INC. MAGAZINE’S VET100 LIST February 17, 2022
- Arlene Wube Wins Washington Business Journal Diversity in Business Award February 4, 2022
- Lonye Ford Speaks at 2022 National 8(a) Small Business Conference February 3, 2022