Washington, DC (January 19, 2021) – Arlo Solutions recently hired Tesfa Wube as Chief Growth Officer.
The new position coincides with Arlo Solutions’ recent tremendous growth. In 2017 the company earned 254k and in 2020 increased to over $5.7 million, representing over 2,100% revenue growth over three years.
Tesfa Wube plays a critical role in developing Arlo’s client base and building new partnerships. With capabilities in cybersecurity, intelligence services and program management, Arlo delivers attention to detail and performance-driven results with each project the company takes on. In his new position, Wube actively matches government customers with these cutting-edge services so they can benefit from Arlo’s unique ability to simplify technology.
Wube brings more than 15 years of industry experience, previously serving as Director of Business Development and Partner at Suite 202 LLC where he matched companies and opportunities in program support, IT, cybersecurity and strategic communications.
- Arlo Solutions Ranks #3 on Washington Technology Fast 50 October 22, 2021
- Arlo Solutions Wins Moxie Award October 14, 2021
- Lonye Ford Named to RealLIST Engineers 2021 October 13, 2021
- Arlo Solutions Announces Commitment as Cybersecurity Awareness Month Cyber Champion October 1, 2021
- Arlo Solutions Leaders Participate in Urbanpromise Youth Leadership Event August 31, 2021