Washington, DC (March 15, 2021) – Arlo Solutions was listed as a 2021 finalist for the Moxie Award in the Woman-Owned category.
The Moxie Award program celebrates “boldness in business” across multiple industries. From more than 200 applicants, the best of the best among 16 categories are being considered as finalists to receive this prestigious award, which recognizes companies and organizations in the Washington, D.C. metro area. Applicants are evaluated on innovation, growth, industry leadership, community service and local achievements.
“We’ve made bold business decisions since our inception in 2014, and we’re proud to be recognized on this impressive list of organizations in the region,” said Lonye Ford, Arlo Solutions CEO.
The Moxie Award program is a night full of celebration and connections, honoring the accomplishments and achievements of growing businesses, nonprofits and associations in the DC metro community.
Organizations are recognized for having demonstrated boldness and innovation as an integral part of their growth strategy. These outstanding organizations not only help make the DC metro area a great place to do business, but also an incredible place to live, thrive and play.
Winners will be announced at the Moxie Awards banquet on October 13, 2021 at the Ritz Carlton in Tysons Corner.
To view the full list of finalists, click here.
- Arlo Solutions Ranks #3 on Washington Technology Fast 50 October 22, 2021
- Arlo Solutions Wins Moxie Award October 14, 2021
- Lonye Ford Named to RealLIST Engineers 2021 October 13, 2021
- Arlo Solutions Announces Commitment as Cybersecurity Awareness Month Cyber Champion October 1, 2021
- Arlo Solutions Leaders Participate in Urbanpromise Youth Leadership Event August 31, 2021