Washington, DC (October 22, 2021) – Arlo Solutions was listed #3 on the 2021 Washington Technology Fast 50 list. This award ranks the fastest growing small businesses in the government market and celebrates the depth, diversity, and hard work of this group of companies.
“Our team at Arlo Solutions works diligently each day to deliver results that simplify technology for our government customers, and we’re honored that our work has been noticed by Washington Technology,” said Lonye Ford, Arlo Solutions CEO.
Arlo was recently listed #153 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 annual ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies, reflecting its tremendous growth rate of 2,758% over a three-year span. Other awards include the Moxie DC, Technical.ly’s RealLIST Engineers 2021, Hermes Creative Awards, and InterCon Top 50 Tech Visionaries. This year, Arlo was awarded the 8(a) STARS government contract vehicle and continues to win technology services contracts with agencies including US Air Force, US Department of Agriculture, and Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence & Security.
Washington Technology is a United States magazine for government contractors providing an in-depth look at government programs, technologies, and spending priorities, as well as management issues, case studies, M&A, and trends that impact the contractor community. It is published by 1105 Government Information Group.
To see the full list of winners and learn more, click here.
- Arlo Solutions Ranked #16 on Inc. Mid-Atlantic Region’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies List March 15, 2022
- Minh Ngo – Bringing a Human Approach to HR March 10, 2022
- ARLO SOLUTIONS NAMED TO INC. MAGAZINE’S VET100 LIST February 17, 2022
- Arlene Wube Wins Washington Business Journal Diversity in Business Award February 4, 2022
- Lonye Ford Speaks at 2022 National 8(a) Small Business Conference February 3, 2022