Washington, DC (June 21, 2021) – Arlo Solutions was listed as a 2021 Hermes Creative Awards winner in two distinct categories.
The company won a Platinum Achievement award for the work of President and COO Arlene Wube. The Arlo team also won a Gold Company Branding award for their creation of print marketing, integrated digital marketing and company branding materials.
These awards reflect the company’s recent growth and the creative work they have done to scale their business and remain competitive in the defense intelligence arena. Wube and other members of the Arlo team created a variety of print and digital resources that highlight their company’s offerings and provide clients with training and programmatic information through engaging formats. Arlo also launched a new “Arlo 2.0” website in 2021 that includes fresh design features and robust content such as videos and interactive graphics.
Hermes Creative Awards honor the messengers and creators of the information revolution. Armed with their imaginations and computers, Hermes winners bring their ideas to life through traditional and digital platforms. Each year, competition judges evaluate the creative industry’s best publications, branding collateral, websites, videos and advertising, marketing and communication programs.
To view the full list of finalists, click here.
- Arlo Solutions Ranked #16 on Inc. Mid-Atlantic Region’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies List March 15, 2022
- Minh Ngo – Bringing a Human Approach to HR March 10, 2022
- ARLO SOLUTIONS NAMED TO INC. MAGAZINE’S VET100 LIST February 17, 2022
- Arlene Wube Wins Washington Business Journal Diversity in Business Award February 4, 2022
- Lonye Ford Speaks at 2022 National 8(a) Small Business Conference February 3, 2022