Washington, DC (June 18, 2021) – Arlo Solutions was awarded the 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resource for Services (STARS) III Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
8(a) STARS III is an Office of Management and Budget (OMB) designated Best-in-Class (BIC) Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract, with a $50 Billion ceiling during a five-year base plus a three-year option ordering period, to provide information technology (IT) services and IT services-based solutions across government agencies.
“We are thrilled to gain access to the benefits of the GSA 8(a) Stars III contract award,” said Arlo Solutions CEO, Lonye Ford. “Arlo’s experts look forward to providing a broad range of security and intelligence services that streamline technology for government agencies.”
Arlo joins the fourth cohort of the GSA 8(a) Stars III contract award. Arlo’s services can also be accessed through other government contract vehicles including GSA, SBA 8(a), Veterans Affairs Vector and CDM Analytical and Technical Services.
- Arlo Solutions Ranks #3 on Washington Technology Fast 50 October 22, 2021
- Arlo Solutions Wins Moxie Award October 14, 2021
- Lonye Ford Named to RealLIST Engineers 2021 October 13, 2021
- Arlo Solutions Announces Commitment as Cybersecurity Awareness Month Cyber Champion October 1, 2021
- Arlo Solutions Leaders Participate in Urbanpromise Youth Leadership Event August 31, 2021