Washington, DC (June 18, 2021) – Arlo Solutions was awarded the 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resource for Services (STARS) III Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
8(a) STARS III is an Office of Management and Budget (OMB) designated Best-in-Class (BIC) Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract, with a $50 Billion ceiling during a five-year base plus a three-year option ordering period, to provide information technology (IT) services and IT services-based solutions across government agencies.
“We are thrilled to gain access to the benefits of the GSA 8(a) Stars III contract award,” said Arlo Solutions CEO, Lonye Ford. “Arlo’s experts look forward to providing a broad range of security and intelligence services that streamline technology for government agencies.”
Arlo joins the fourth cohort of the GSA 8(a) Stars III contract award. Arlo’s services can also be accessed through other government contract vehicles including GSA, SBA 8(a), Veterans Affairs Vector and CDM Analytical and Technical Services.
- Lonye Ford Named Top 50 Tech Visionary at InterCon USA Conference June 26, 2021
- Arlo Solutions Wins GSA 8(a) Stars III GWAC Contract June 18, 2021
- Arlo Solutions Wins 2021 Hermes Creative Awards June 16, 2021
- Case Study: Fast Track ATO for USAF April 22, 2021
- Arlo Solutions launches expanded website April 15, 2021