Washington, DC (June 18, 2021) – Arlo Solutions was awarded the 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resource for Services (STARS) III Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
8(a) STARS III is an Office of Management and Budget (OMB) designated Best-in-Class (BIC) Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract, with a $50 Billion ceiling during a five-year base plus a three-year option ordering period, to provide information technology (IT) services and IT services-based solutions across government agencies.
“We are thrilled to gain access to the benefits of the GSA 8(a) Stars III contract award,” said Arlo Solutions CEO, Lonye Ford. “Arlo’s experts look forward to providing a broad range of security and intelligence services that streamline technology for government agencies.”
Arlo joins the fourth cohort of the GSA 8(a) Stars III contract award. Arlo’s services can also be accessed through other government contract vehicles including GSA, SBA 8(a), Veterans Affairs Vector and CDM Analytical and Technical Services.
- Arlo Solutions Ranked #16 on Inc. Mid-Atlantic Region’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies List March 15, 2022
- Minh Ngo – Bringing a Human Approach to HR March 10, 2022
- ARLO SOLUTIONS NAMED TO INC. MAGAZINE’S VET100 LIST February 17, 2022
- Arlene Wube Wins Washington Business Journal Diversity in Business Award February 4, 2022
- Lonye Ford Speaks at 2022 National 8(a) Small Business Conference February 3, 2022