Washington, DC (October 14, 2021) – Arlo Solutions was named a winner of the 2021 Moxie Award in the Woman-Owned category.
The Moxie Award recognizes companies and organizations in the Washington, DC metro area that demonstrate boldness in business. From more than 200 applicants, the best of the best among 16 categories were considered to receive this prestigious award. Applicants were evaluated on innovation, growth, industry leadership, community service, and local achievements.
Lonye Ford, CEO, and Arlene Wube, President and COO, received the award on behalf of Arlo at the 2021 Moxie Award Ceremony & Dinner celebration on Oct. 13th at The Ritz-Carlton in Tysons Corner, VA.
“We are honored to be recognized among this impressive group of organizations making waves throughout the DC area,” said Lonye Ford. “As a woman-owned business, we have worked hard to establish a reputation for excellence in the male-dominated technology sector, and we’re grateful for this acknowledgement.”
Arlo was listed #153 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 annual ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies, reflecting its tremendous growth rate of 2,758% over a three-year span. Other recent awards include Technical.ly’s RealLIST Engineers 2021, Hermes Creative Awards, and InterCon Top 50 Tech Visionaries. This year, Arlo was awarded the 8(a) STARS government contract vehicle and continues to win technology services contracts with agencies including US Air Force, US Department of Agriculture, and Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence & Security.
To see the full list of winners and learn more, click here.
- Arlo Solutions Ranked #16 on Inc. Mid-Atlantic Region’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies List March 15, 2022
- Minh Ngo – Bringing a Human Approach to HR March 10, 2022
- ARLO SOLUTIONS NAMED TO INC. MAGAZINE’S VET100 LIST February 17, 2022
- Arlene Wube Wins Washington Business Journal Diversity in Business Award February 4, 2022
- Lonye Ford Speaks at 2022 National 8(a) Small Business Conference February 3, 2022