Washington, DC (December 1, 2020) – Lonye Ford, CEO of Arlo Solutions, was featured in the Winter 2020 Veterans Issue of US Black Engineer Information Technology Magazine.
Ford is quoted in the article, “The Future is Female: Women Veterans Share Strategies for Personal and Business Success.” She shares how strategic thinking and persistence have helped her obtain opportunities even in the face of challenges. Ford also reflects on how the quality of being mission-driven is important when serving in the military and when leading a business.
US Black Engineer Magazine is run by Career Communications Group, Inc. The company was founded over 30 years ago with a unique mission: To promote significant achievement in science, technology, engineering and mathematics professional careers.
To read the full article, click here.
- Arlene Wube Joins Career Panel for UrbanPromise August 30, 2022
- Arlo Solutions Ranks #583 on 2022 Inc. 5000 List August 17, 2022
- Lonye Ford Featured in Two Technical.ly DC Articles April 28, 2022
- Arlo Solutions Ranked #16 on Inc. Mid-Atlantic Region’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies List March 15, 2022
- Minh Ngo – Bringing a Human Approach to HR March 10, 2022