Washington, DC (December 1, 2020) – Lonye Ford, CEO of Arlo Solutions, was featured in the Winter 2020 Veterans Issue of US Black Engineer Information Technology Magazine.
Ford is quoted in the article, “The Future is Female: Women Veterans Share Strategies for Personal and Business Success.” She shares how strategic thinking and persistence have helped her obtain opportunities even in the face of challenges. Ford also reflects on how the quality of being mission-driven is important when serving in the military and when leading a business.
US Black Engineer Magazine is run by Career Communications Group, Inc. The company was founded over 30 years ago with a unique mission: To promote significant achievement in science, technology, engineering and mathematics professional careers.
To read the full article, click here.
- Arlo Solutions Ranked #16 on Inc. Mid-Atlantic Region’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies List March 15, 2022
- Minh Ngo – Bringing a Human Approach to HR March 10, 2022
- ARLO SOLUTIONS NAMED TO INC. MAGAZINE’S VET100 LIST February 17, 2022
- Arlene Wube Wins Washington Business Journal Diversity in Business Award February 4, 2022
- Lonye Ford Speaks at 2022 National 8(a) Small Business Conference February 3, 2022