Washington, DC (December 1, 2020) – Lonye Ford, CEO of Arlo Solutions, was featured in the Winter 2020 Veterans Issue of US Black Engineer Information Technology Magazine.
Ford is quoted in the article, “The Future is Female: Women Veterans Share Strategies for Personal and Business Success.” She shares how strategic thinking and persistence have helped her obtain opportunities even in the face of challenges. Ford also reflects on how the quality of being mission-driven is important when serving in the military and when leading a business.
US Black Engineer Magazine is run by Career Communications Group, Inc. The company was founded over 30 years ago with a unique mission: To promote significant achievement in science, technology, engineering and mathematics professional careers.
To read the full article, click here.
- Case Study: Fast Track ATO for USAF April 22, 2021
- Arlo Solutions launches expanded website April 15, 2021
- Arlo Solutions listed as 2021 Moxie Award Finalist March 15, 2021
- Arlo Solutions hires Tesfa Wube as Chief Growth Officer January 19, 2021
- Arlo Solutions partners with Verasolve for marketing and PR services January 13, 2021