Washington, DC (December 1, 2020) – Lonye Ford, CEO of Arlo Solutions, was featured in the Winter 2020 Veterans Issue of US Black Engineer Information Technology Magazine.
Ford is quoted in the article, “The Future is Female: Women Veterans Share Strategies for Personal and Business Success.” She shares how strategic thinking and persistence have helped her obtain opportunities even in the face of challenges. Ford also reflects on how the quality of being mission-driven is important when serving in the military and when leading a business.
US Black Engineer Magazine is run by Career Communications Group, Inc. The company was founded over 30 years ago with a unique mission: To promote significant achievement in science, technology, engineering and mathematics professional careers.
To read the full article, click here.
- Lonye Ford Named Top 50 Tech Visionary at InterCon USA Conference June 26, 2021
- Arlo Solutions Wins GSA 8(a) Stars III GWAC Contract June 18, 2021
- Arlo Solutions Wins 2021 Hermes Creative Awards June 16, 2021
- Case Study: Fast Track ATO for USAF April 22, 2021
- Arlo Solutions launches expanded website April 15, 2021