Las Vegas, Nevada (June 20, 2019) – Arlo Solutions CEO Lonye Ford was named a Top 50 Tech Visionary at Intercon, Las Vegas.
The list recognizes great minds who have done exceptional work in the technology realm.
“I am honored to be recognized as a Top 50 Tech Visionary in the company of many other accomplished technology leaders,” said Lonye Ford, Arlo Solutions CEO. “It’s a privilege to share my experience and insights with other team members at Arlo, building cutting-edge solutions for our government clients.”
InterCon is an international technology conference attended by distinguished members of the information technology, consumer technology, artificial intelligence, IoT, blockchain and e-commerce communities. By uniting tech enthusiasts from 45+ countries, InterCon brings together the leaders in technology who are willing to discover the newest advancements, learn from industry experts and network. Past events are known for bridging the gap between the latest technological developments and real-life applications to offer long-term solutions for complex business problems.
To see the full list of winners, click here.
- Case Study: Fast Track ATO for USAF April 22, 2021
- Arlo Solutions launches expanded website April 15, 2021
- Arlo Solutions listed as 2021 Moxie Award Finalist March 15, 2021
- Arlo Solutions hires Tesfa Wube as Chief Growth Officer January 19, 2021
- Arlo Solutions partners with Verasolve for marketing and PR services January 13, 2021