Las Vegas, Nevada (June 20, 2019) – Arlo Solutions CEO Lonye Ford was named a Top 50 Tech Visionary at Intercon, Las Vegas.
The list recognizes great minds who have done exceptional work in the technology realm.
“I am honored to be recognized as a Top 50 Tech Visionary in the company of many other accomplished technology leaders,” said Lonye Ford, Arlo Solutions CEO. “It’s a privilege to share my experience and insights with other team members at Arlo, building cutting-edge solutions for our government clients.”
InterCon is an international technology conference attended by distinguished members of the information technology, consumer technology, artificial intelligence, IoT, blockchain and e-commerce communities. By uniting tech enthusiasts from 45+ countries, InterCon brings together the leaders in technology who are willing to discover the newest advancements, learn from industry experts and network. Past events are known for bridging the gap between the latest technological developments and real-life applications to offer long-term solutions for complex business problems.
To see the full list of winners, click here.
- Arlo Solutions Ranked #16 on Inc. Mid-Atlantic Region’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies List March 15, 2022
- Minh Ngo – Bringing a Human Approach to HR March 10, 2022
- ARLO SOLUTIONS NAMED TO INC. MAGAZINE’S VET100 LIST February 17, 2022
- Arlene Wube Wins Washington Business Journal Diversity in Business Award February 4, 2022
- Lonye Ford Speaks at 2022 National 8(a) Small Business Conference February 3, 2022