Washington, DC (September 1, 2019) – Arlo Solutions was awarded a $1.7 million fixed price prime contract with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Office of the Chief Information Officer Information Security Center to implement Risk Management Framework (RMF) solutions.
The Arlo team will work diligently to simplify RMF execution, using innovative approaches for managing risk and increasing the level of automation when carrying out specific tasks. Their work will include collaboration on the Planning Of Action and Milestones on security and privacy issues to maximize efficiency and reduce duplication of effort. The objective of the contract is to ensure security and privacy requirements are adequately addressed and the appropriate controls are selected, implemented, assessed and monitored on an ongoing basis. Arlo will support consistent, informed and continuous authorization decisions, reciprocity, transparency and traceability of security and privacy information.
“We’re looking forward to improving efficiency and automation for a variety of functions within the RMF framework for the USDA,” said Arlo CEO Lonye Ford. “Our team of experts is poised to provide practical ideas that enhance and simplify the entire scope of the RMF process.”
Arlo works with a variety of contract vehicles to bring cutting-edge technology services to government agencies. To learn more about our other USDA prime contracts, click here.
- Arlene Wube Joins Career Panel for UrbanPromise August 30, 2022
- Arlo Solutions Ranks #583 on 2022 Inc. 5000 List August 17, 2022
- Lonye Ford Featured in Two Technical.ly DC Articles April 28, 2022
- Arlo Solutions Ranked #16 on Inc. Mid-Atlantic Region’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies List March 15, 2022
- Minh Ngo – Bringing a Human Approach to HR March 10, 2022